Fieldpiece Instruments awarded $10,000 in scholarships to six exceptional HVACR students during the National Leadership & Skills Conference (NLSC) in Atlanta. Administered through SkillsUSA, Fieldpiece created the #MasteroftheTrade scholarship program to give back.
· Gold Medalist | Cole Kelley from Shawsheen Valley Technical School
· Silver Medalist | Tobias Payne from Southern Indiana Career and Technical Center
· Bronze Medalist | Clayton Petlock from Norther Tier Career Center
College – Post Secondary
· Gold Medalist | Wyatt Rumbold from Illinois Central College
· Silver Medalist | Raulie Rojas from Western Dakota Tech Institute
· Bronze Medalist | Nathaniel Brown from Metro Technology Center-South Bryant