Malco Products, SBC, Recognizes 2020 HVAC Trade-Pro of the Year Award Winners
ANNANDALE, Minn. — Malco Products, SBC, announced the winners of its annual HVAC Trade-Pro of the Year Award program. The HVAC Trade-Pro of the Year Award recognizes and celebrates outstanding, experienced HVAC professionals who are dedicated to the industry and on-the-job safety, as well as giving back to their communities.
The program recognized five top HVAC contractors and technicians from across the U.S.:
- Pablo Estrada, service technician, Infinity Heating & Cooling, Las Vegas
- Shannon Godlewski, technician, Service Unlimited Inc., New Castle, Del.
- Tyler Norton, lead technician & owner, Tight Lines HVAC, Syracuse, Utah
- Dan Sorenson, assistant service manager, Any Hour Services, Orem, Utah
- Michael Williams, mechanics helper, TA Woods, Wilmington, N.C.
“The 2020 HVAC Trade-Pro of the Year winners are some of the finest nominees we’ve ever seen,” said Mardon Quandt, president and COO of Malco. “These elite contractors and technicians are making a difference in the field and in their local communities and are continuing to advance the industry’s reputation for safety and top-quality customer service.”
Each of the winners will receive a Malco tool kit valued at $1,000, awarded by their local distributor. Nominations for Malco’s 2021 HVAC Trade-Pro of the Year program will open in February 2021.