Master Power Air Impact Drivers
Master Power air impact drivers are designed to provide class-leading performance, durability and ergonomics. The MP2264B and MP2265B are suited for a variety of heavy-duty industrial assembly and MRO applications.
Master Power air impact drivers offer a proven, industry-tested design with maximum comfort. At 6 inches in length and weighing less than 2.2 lbs., the MP2264B/MP2265B is the lightest and most compact tool in its class. Using a NBR synthetic rubber grip, this no-reaction tool provides superior protection against slip, chemicals and vibration.
In addition to a quality design, Master Power air impact drivers feature a tried-and-true motor and impact mechanism to deliver durable and sustained performance.
Additional key features include:
- Swivel exhaust with new silencer design significantly reduces operating noise without affecting power
- Left or right-handed configuration options with four-position speed adjustments ensure precise control
- Light-weight, rugged metal housing improves performance for better airflow, and allows for easy repair and maintenance
- Suspension bail for easy integration on assembly lines
- Detachable belt clip for increased versatility