NFIB Launches Member Discount Program on LegalZoom
Originally published: 01.29.13 by HVACR Business Staff
NFIB members in most states are eligible to take advantage of the LegalZoom offer, which includes the LegalZoom Business Legal Plan at the discounted rate of $19.99 per month. The program also allows NFIB members to receive a 10% discount on all business or personal legal documents.
“Every small business owner should have an attorney available whenever legal questions arise,” says Mark Garzone, NFIB’s Senior Vice President of Marketing. “The LegalZoom Business Legal Plan gives small business owners a convenient, affordable way to consult with an attorney when they need legal guidance.”
LegalZoom products and services include: business and personal legal plans, business formations (including LLCs, C and S corporations, DBAs, and nonprofits), intellectual property filings (including trademarks, patents, and copyrights), personal legal documents (including last wills, living trusts, and living wills), uncontested divorce and real estate leases.
LegalZoom Business Legal Plan benefits feature:
- Legal advice from licensed attorneys.
- For most customers, a selection of legal plan attorneys based on location and legal matter.
- Avoiding expensive hourly fees.
- Personalized advice on an unlimited number of new business or personal legal matters.
- 30 minute consultations on new matters with a legal plan attorney about business startup questions.
- Attorney review of legal documents up to 10 pages in length.
NFIB members can call (888) 591-8769 to sign up for the LegalZoom Business Legal Plan. Business and personal legal documents can be purchased at www.NFIB.com/LegalZoom.
Articles by HVACR Business Staff
10 Steps to Setting Up a Payroll System
The Small Business Administration’s guide to payroll, tax and benefit withholding, and reporting.
5 Technologies That Cut Costs, Boost Profits
Move to the cloud, get paid faster, go mobile, begin barcoding or get control of your fleet with GPS.