Navien Simplifies Tankless Water Heater Install
Originally published: 11.27.12 by
Navien has introduced its NPE Series premium gas condensing tankless water heater, which will reduce the time and labor for a typical tankless retrofit by utilizing existing gas lines and existing flue chases, the company said.
- 2” PVC Venting up to 60’ or a System 636 (ULCS636) option for Canada
- ½” Gas lines up to 24’
- ComfortFlow and Intelligent Preheating technology
- Buffer tank included
- Recirculation pump included
- Field convertibility from natural gas to liquid propane gas
- Cascading capable
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Ultra condensing efficiency
- Industry leading energy factor of .95 for NG and .97 for LP
- Ultra low nox emissions
- Outdoor Vent Cap option
- High Altitude operation – up to 10,000’
JanSan Manufacturing Introduces SpinDuct
JanSan Manufacturing Co., has introduced a residential and light commercial air duct cleaning system called the SpinDuct.
Multiplaz Welder, Cutter Using Tap Water
The Multiplaz 3500 is a multipurpose tool that uses a unique welding technology.
NuTone Introduces ES6BF 16 SEER Unit
NuTone has introduced the ES6BF 16 SEER air conditioner, an economical system that offers 16 SEER performance in a single-stage system.
Danfoss Introduces New Generation Actuators
Danfoss recently released its new generation of 435 Series Actuators, which will replace the prior AME 15QM series of actuator for the Danfoss AB-QM pressure independent control valve (PICV).
Honeywell Thermostat Allows Remote Temperature Control
Honeywell introduced its Wi-Fi VisionPRO, the first product in a family of Wi-Fi thermostats to roll out to distributors and contractors in the coming months.