Tjernlund Offers HVAC Contractors a Complete Radon Mitigation Product Line
Originally published: 11.27.12 by
Tjernlund Products recently introduced a family of seven radon mitigation products for HVAC contractors who want to expand their range of residential services to include radon mitigation.
This is first complete line of radon-reducing fans offered within easy reach of contractors through the company’s extensive nationwide network of HVAC, industrial supply and plumbing distributors, according to the company. Contractors are invited to sign up for a webinar on application and installation.
Radon is a radioactive gas residing in the ground that enters homes causing more than 20,000 deaths annually according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Using fans to exhaust radon laden air is the most common mitigation technique.
Tjernlund’s radon mitigation product line includes the following:
- Radon Vac Side Wall Vent ASD (Active Sub-Slab Depressurization) System that is designed to save material costs, reduce installation labor by over 50 percent and eliminate installation of PVC piping on the home exterior.
- P-Series High Performance In-Line Fans for roof terminated ASD systems feature high pressure air handling performance with low noise and low power usage.
- 16 Watt 4" Booster Fan In-Line Fan for roof terminated ASD systems improves the performance of passive radon exhaust stacks easily and inexpensively.
- RX2 Ventilator Basement and non-ventilated Crawl Space Fan can be set to exhaust radon laden air, supply fresh air, or positioned with one fan in each direction for a balanced air exchange.
- RV2 Ventilator Crawl Space Fan exhausts radon and other harmful soil gases and allows fresh outdoor air to replace them.
- Universal Fan Failure Alarm alerts the homeowner of a fan failure or ice blockage.
- Radon monitor and alarm continuously monitors for radon gas and displays current average radon level.
For more information: www.tjernlund.com
5 Steps To Connect Messaging to Sales
Use language and concepts that resonate with customers so they see your differentiators as value and won't mind paying a higher price.
5 Steps To More Effective Mobile Device Demos
The "art" of using mobile demonstrations to close business sales and sell more HVAC equipment and systems.
5 Corporate Blunders that Cripple Sales Efforts
These are the five most common blunders that cause teams and companies to fail when it comes to working together to make big-ticket sales, and what you can do to fix the problems.
7 Strategies that Build Your Negotiating Power
Creating a win-win outcome is only possible if you continually accumulate a counter-balancing “negotiating power” throughout the sales cycle.
How to Avoid 9 Common Sales Call Errors
Use these tactics instead to make the most of your opportunities