Energy Management Association to Conduct Webinar on Analyzing Energy Usage Data
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Energy Management Association (EMA) will conduct a webinar on “Analyzing Energy Usage Data,” July 17th, 2014 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST.
This is the first in a series of EMA-sponsored webinars for industry professionals examining specific energy management topics and highlight aspects of a commissioning-integrated approach to the energy management process.
The instructor for the webinar is EMA President Andy Heitman, CxA, EMP, CEM, CEA, LEED AP, and the owner of Building Energy Sciences, LLC.
The one-hour webinar covers the efficient and accurate analysis of energy usage data to properly focus limited resources and guide site investigations, contribute to the evaluation of potential savings, and assess the effectiveness of implemented measures on an ongoing basis.
Participants in the event will receive instruction on:
- How commissioning-integrated energy management differs from traditional energy management and energy auditing practices.
- Implementing empirical methods to evaluate historical energy data to develop conservation measures and refine estimates of potential savings.
- Recognizing the benefits of an energy use data analysis in establishing site investigation scope and tasks.
- Learning how the results of an energy use data analysis completed at the beginning of a project can and should be used after improvement measures are implemented.
- Identifying the objective of benchmarking, means to create benchmarks, and how the results of benchmarking analysis should and should not be applied. ?
For additional information and to register visit: energymanagementassociation.org/training