Emerson NXT Series
Originally published: 10.30.12 by
Emerson NXT Series
The Emerson NXT Series R-410A Thermal Expansion Valve is a balanced ported valve designed for high efficiency R-410A air conditioning and heat pump applications.
NXT Series valves operate over a wide range of conditions and applications, while offering excellent performance, superior reliability, and unparalleled valve life, the company says. It is designed to be the ideal thermal expansion valve for both new system designs and field service.
Key product features include:
- 1-7 ton capacity range
- Stainless steel power element for corrosion protection
- Enhanced diaphragm design for extended life
- Engineered polymer check valve option for increased reverse flow and improved reliability in split-system heat pump applications
- Balanced port construction for varying ambient conditions and evaporator loads
- Bi-flow capability for packaged systems and heat pump applications
- Laser etched identification markings for permanent legibility
Give Your Company the "Green" Light
Contractors that provide high-quality products and services are already being environmentally responsible. Isn’t it time you told your customers?
Leadership committed to management-by-objective guidelines helps assure the company’s survival and profitability by increasing employee performance and productivity.
What separates the highly successful business owner and the average one is the ability to keep moving forward—even if it’s only one yard at a time. The ability to motivate yourself and others is a critical leadership skill and one of the most difficult to master.
What To Expect From Your CPA
Good CPAs are an integral part of your advisory team. They help you see the “forest through the trees” and keep you informed so that you can make good business decisions. Likewise, you have to provide timely, accurate data so that they can help you make those decisions.