Emerson Launches Next-Gen Thermal Expansion Valve
Originally published: 10.30.12 by
Emerson Climate Technologies recently announced its Emerson NXT Series R-410A Thermal Expansion Valve, a balanced ported valve designed for high efficiency R-410A air conditioning and heat pump applications.
NXT Series valves operate over a wide range of conditions and applications, while offering excellent performance, superior reliability, and unparalleled valve life, the company says. It is designed to be the ideal thermal expansion valve for both new system designs and field service.
Key product features include:
- 1-7 ton capacity range
- Stainless steel power element for corrosion protection
- Enhanced diaphragm design for extended life
- Engineered polymer check valve option for increased reverse flow and improved reliability in split-system heat pump applications
- Balanced port construction for varying ambient conditions and evaporator loads
- Bi-flow capability for packaged systems and heat pump applications
- Laser etched identification markings for permanent legibility
For more information: www.emersonclimate.com
Rules for Retaining Tax Records
An explanation and some clarity on the IRS guidelines.
Forecasting your annual tax benefits for 2009 may help you increase your business.
Downturn Made Contractors Stronger
I observed five trends in 2009 that helped contractors not only survive in a bad economy-but thrive in a bad economy.
5 Ways to Boost Fall and Winter Sales
Fall is the time to be proactive and make sure your customers understand that heating and air conditioning are necessities, not luxuries. Make sure they call you for the repairs and replacements by working on customer-loyatly programs now.
Keep Employees Informed of Business Costs
Sharing this information will open their eyes to waste and the true value of benefits.