EGIA Contractor University Driving Business Success
PHILADELPHIA — The 2017 EGIA Contractor University Conference Tour will bring acclaimed presenters, business-changing insights and revolutionary training concepts to Philadelphia on May 4-5. This is the last stop on a four-city national tour. The event has received rave reviews from contractors.
EGIA Contractor University features educational sessions from leading contracting business consultants & educators and the opportunity to network and trade ideas with other top contractors, as well as the ability to discover new products and services to help you grow your business and leverage the rest of the year to drive sales and profit performance.
• Elaina Burdick — President, EB&L Marketing
• Drew Cameron — President, HVAC Sellutions and Energy Design Systems, Inc.
• James R. Leichter — President & CEO, Aptora Corporation, Mr. HVAC LLC, RA Tax and Accounting Inc.
• Gary Elekes — President, EPC Equity
• Mark Matteson — Best Selling Author, International Speaker, Peak Performance Consultant
• Ellen Rohr — Author, Media Personality and President of Zoom Drain and Sewer, LLC.
HVAC Sellutions has a special offer for those who would like to attend this excellent educational event (limited to the first 25 contractors to respond). Enter promo code DCVIP when registering to receive free registration for two attendees to the conference & a complimentary 2-night stay (Wednesday and Thursday night) at the event hotel — a total value of $1,795!
For additional information or to register, visit egia.org/philadelphia or call 888-213-9320.