Continental Fan Offers FAIB Fiberglass Tubeaxial Fan
Continental Fan's FAIB Fiberglass Tubeaxial Fan provides aerodynamically efficient performance in a belt-drive design. The FAIB fan is ideal for corrosive environemnts or contaminated air stream applications and is available in diameters from 12" to 60".
The rugged fan housing is constructed of UV-inhibited Hetron 99 P polyester resin with Class I flame spread of 25 or less. The FAIB features an FRP airfoil axial impeller, optional vane section and has an extensive line of accessories to compliment it.
Features & Benefits:
- FRP airfoil impeller
- Aerodynamically efficent performance
- Statically and dynamically balanced
- 316 stainless steel shaft and hardware
- FRP motor cover and guard
- Extended lube lines
- Flanged inlet and outlet
- 100C/212F maximum operating temperature
- TEFC industrial duty motors