Bacharach Monoxor Plus Carbon Dioxide Analyzer
NEW KENSINGTON, PA – Bacharach Inc. is pleased to announce the all-new Monoxor Plus carbon monoxide analyzer, a perfect choice for detecting and analyzing carbon monoxide for safety and source investigations in and around cooking and heating appliances. Carbon monoxide testing is critical for pinpointing malfunctioning appliances or improper venting.
The Monoxor® Plus is an advanced, yet affordable, portable carbon monoxide analyzer that delivers quick, accurate measurement of CO and temperature to efficiently perform indoor air quality and safety checks. Analysis is instant and intuitive with push-button operation, selectable display options and easy set-up. The Monoxor® Plus uses exclusive B-Smart® pre-calibrated CO sensor technology to enable in-field sensor replacement and minimize instrument downtime.
Based on the popular features and proven success of the Monoxor® III, this next-generation instrument provides reliable responsiveness and low
maintenance. It also offers:
- Rugged, reliable, long-running performance in a handheld unit
- Fast, accurate measurement of CO (in 1 ppm increments)
- Default CO alarm setting with user-changeable set-point
- Real-time display with trending graph, CO ambient test, self-diagnostics, and calibration reminders
- Easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD screen with backlighting and inactivity time-out
- Language choice of English, Spanish or French
- Optional NOX filter accessory for flue gas testing
- Optional 1” and 10’ thermocouples for differential temperature measurement test
- Optional magnetic IrDA wireless printer for documenting time/date coded results.
Monoxor® Plus kits include monitor with B-Smart® CO sensor installed, AA batteries, probe & hose assembly, high capacity water filter, instruction manual and hard carrying case. Reporting kits also include IrDA wireless printer, USB cable and Fyrite® User Software.
As a result of this new product launch, the Monoxor® III will be retired at the end of 2013. Per our discontinuation policy, we will continue to support and service the Monoxor® III for five years after that date.