Universal Motor-Start Capacitor
AmRad Engineering announced the latest addition to its Turbo series of universal HVACR service products: the Turbo Easy-Start"4".
The Easy-Start"4" is a combination multi-value, thin-film, metallized polypropylene high microfarad capacitor (ranging up to 324 MFD) with a potential relay – both encapsulated in a patented viscous fluid with an aluminum housing.
- Replaces four commonly used hard-start kits
- Use UL810 recognized safety interupter
- Exceeds EIA standards for both metallized film and electrolytic capacitors
- Color-coded jumper wire system for selecting the start capacitor range for tonnage
- Simple two-wire connection (black & white)
- All-brass rust- and corrsion-resistant terminals
- No relay wire
- Does not require a vent hole and will never dry out
For more information: www.americanradionic.com