Facebook Twitter LinkedIn


Michael Menard

Michael Menard is the author of  A Fish in Your Ear: The New Discipline of Project Portfolio Management, and cofounder and president of The GenSight Group, which provides enterprise portfolio management solutions for strategic planning, project portfolio management and business performance optimization. Menard has  advised senior executives at organizations such as Coca-Cola, Cisco and the U.S. Department of Energy. To learn more 
about Mike Menard please visit  www.afishinyourear.com. 


Articles by Michael Menard

3 Steps To Effective Technology Adoption

Any software you implement in your organization should enable or enhance a business process. Unfortunately, many people mistakenly believe that the software or technology itself is the solution, when in reality, technology is at best 10% of the value equation — the other 90% is based on the human factor.
View article.

The Top 5 Pitfalls that Derail Decision Making

Despite the wealth of information available these days, many of the best business leaders still make poor decisions. This is unfortunate, because sound decision making is at the heart of every company’s success.
View article.