Tjernlund Offers HVAC Contractors a Complete Radon Mitigation Product Line
Originally published: 11.27.12 by
Tjernlund Products recently introduced a family of seven radon mitigation products for HVAC contractors who want to expand their range of residential services to include radon mitigation.
This is first complete line of radon-reducing fans offered within easy reach of contractors through the company’s extensive nationwide network of HVAC, industrial supply and plumbing distributors, according to the company. Contractors are invited to sign up for a webinar on application and installation.
Radon is a radioactive gas residing in the ground that enters homes causing more than 20,000 deaths annually according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Using fans to exhaust radon laden air is the most common mitigation technique.
Tjernlund’s radon mitigation product line includes the following:
- Radon Vac Side Wall Vent ASD (Active Sub-Slab Depressurization) System that is designed to save material costs, reduce installation labor by over 50 percent and eliminate installation of PVC piping on the home exterior.
- P-Series High Performance In-Line Fans for roof terminated ASD systems feature high pressure air handling performance with low noise and low power usage.
- 16 Watt 4" Booster Fan In-Line Fan for roof terminated ASD systems improves the performance of passive radon exhaust stacks easily and inexpensively.
- RX2 Ventilator Basement and non-ventilated Crawl Space Fan can be set to exhaust radon laden air, supply fresh air, or positioned with one fan in each direction for a balanced air exchange.
- RV2 Ventilator Crawl Space Fan exhausts radon and other harmful soil gases and allows fresh outdoor air to replace them.
- Universal Fan Failure Alarm alerts the homeowner of a fan failure or ice blockage.
- Radon monitor and alarm continuously monitors for radon gas and displays current average radon level.
For more information: www.tjernlund.com
Setting Goals: How To Inspire And Achieve With SMART And WISE Goals
Transform your commitments into powerful goals using SMART and WISE goal setting.
How to Pre-Qualify a Sales Lead in 5 Steps
Your challenge is to focus time and energy on the prospects who are the most likely to buy. Here is how to do that by pre-qualifying your sales leads before you call them.
5 Steps To Speeding Up And Increasing Sales
This 5 step geometric approach results in more closes with the same amount of work.
5 Steps To Connect Messaging to Sales
Use language and concepts that resonate with customers so they see your differentiators as value and won't mind paying a higher price.
5 Steps To More Effective Mobile Device Demos
The "art" of using mobile demonstrations to close business sales and sell more HVAC equipment and systems.