Emerson Launches Next-Gen Thermal Expansion Valve
Originally published: 10.30.12 by
Emerson Climate Technologies recently announced its Emerson NXT Series R-410A Thermal Expansion Valve, a balanced ported valve designed for high efficiency R-410A air conditioning and heat pump applications.
NXT Series valves operate over a wide range of conditions and applications, while offering excellent performance, superior reliability, and unparalleled valve life, the company says. It is designed to be the ideal thermal expansion valve for both new system designs and field service.
Key product features include:
- 1-7 ton capacity range
- Stainless steel power element for corrosion protection
- Enhanced diaphragm design for extended life
- Engineered polymer check valve option for increased reverse flow and improved reliability in split-system heat pump applications
- Balanced port construction for varying ambient conditions and evaporator loads
- Bi-flow capability for packaged systems and heat pump applications
- Laser etched identification markings for permanent legibility
For more information: www.emersonclimate.com
Setting Goals: How To Inspire And Achieve With SMART And WISE Goals
Transform your commitments into powerful goals using SMART and WISE goal setting.
How to Pre-Qualify a Sales Lead in 5 Steps
Your challenge is to focus time and energy on the prospects who are the most likely to buy. Here is how to do that by pre-qualifying your sales leads before you call them.
5 Steps To Speeding Up And Increasing Sales
This 5 step geometric approach results in more closes with the same amount of work.
5 Steps To Connect Messaging to Sales
Use language and concepts that resonate with customers so they see your differentiators as value and won't mind paying a higher price.
5 Steps To More Effective Mobile Device Demos
The "art" of using mobile demonstrations to close business sales and sell more HVAC equipment and systems.