Emerson Launches Next-Gen Thermal Expansion Valve
Originally published: 10.30.12 by
Emerson Climate Technologies recently announced its Emerson NXT Series R-410A Thermal Expansion Valve, a balanced ported valve designed for high efficiency R-410A air conditioning and heat pump applications.
NXT Series valves operate over a wide range of conditions and applications, while offering excellent performance, superior reliability, and unparalleled valve life, the company says. It is designed to be the ideal thermal expansion valve for both new system designs and field service.
Key product features include:
- 1-7 ton capacity range
- Stainless steel power element for corrosion protection
- Enhanced diaphragm design for extended life
- Engineered polymer check valve option for increased reverse flow and improved reliability in split-system heat pump applications
- Balanced port construction for varying ambient conditions and evaporator loads
- Bi-flow capability for packaged systems and heat pump applications
- Laser etched identification markings for permanent legibility
For more information: www.emersonclimate.com
5 Steps To Connect Messaging to Sales
Use language and concepts that resonate with customers so they see your differentiators as value and won't mind paying a higher price.
5 Steps To More Effective Mobile Device Demos
The "art" of using mobile demonstrations to close business sales and sell more HVAC equipment and systems.
5 Corporate Blunders that Cripple Sales Efforts
These are the five most common blunders that cause teams and companies to fail when it comes to working together to make big-ticket sales, and what you can do to fix the problems.
7 Strategies that Build Your Negotiating Power
Creating a win-win outcome is only possible if you continually accumulate a counter-balancing “negotiating power” throughout the sales cycle.
How to Avoid 9 Common Sales Call Errors
Use these tactics instead to make the most of your opportunities