Genteq Upgrades Popular Industry Resource
Originally published: 10.30.12 by
Genteq recently launched the first phase of its newly revised website The Dealer Toolbox. The site is the first centralized source for Regal’s three HVAC brands: Century, FASCO and Genteq; it gives HVAC industry professionals easier access to technical resources, product information, online training and industry news.
Originally launched in 2001, TheDealerToolbox.com provides HVAC and commercial refrigeration technicians, contractors, distributors, students and instructors with technical and product installation information, sales and service tools, online educational tools, information on training programs, tax and energy rebate information, and technical support from Genteq.
Features of the new DTB site include:
- Customizable dashboard, which allows registered users to personalize the site with information they want to see, such as local weather, stock tickers and relevant news
- Product search function – by brand, category/type and application
- On-line training portal
- Technical resources, reference and videos
- Homeowner rebate center
- Mobile-friendly functionality
- Industry association resource/reference
- Energy calculator
Eventually, users will be able to access product catalogs and cross-reference product features.
For more information: www.TheDealerToolbox.com